Have you ever considered furthering your education to the postgraduate level? If yes, this is the course for you.
ASEAN comprises ten nations that house more than 630M populations. With the convenience of the internet and accessibility to technology, undergraduates from ASEAN are better positioned to access different information. In spite of that, many students are not exposed to postgraduate studies. The course is designed to cater to those interested in knowing how postgraduate study will impact their lives.
The entire course is separated into six chapters (90 minutes for every session), with each covering a specific topic. All chapters will be conducted in a non-virtual condition, and a two-way discussion is expected. Each intake will be limited to around 10-15 students to ensure all participants have a fruitful experience.
Every Saturday 10:00 AM (GMT+8) (Tentative time, our tutor will communicate with you after the enrollment)
Beginning from 12 March 2022, 6 weeks consecutive
What Will You Learn?
- Explore the reason for taking postgraduate education
- The difference in all types of postgraduate educations available
- Universities in ASEAN countries that offer postgraduate educations
- Where to search for scholarships
- Getting to hear the personal experiences from different people on their study journey
- Access to a support group with all like-minded people
- Make new friends with students from different places
Chapter 1: Why Do You Want to Pursue a Postgraduate Study?
Guide to Postgraduate
Chapter 2: Your Alma Mater
Zoom Live Lecture: Chapter 2 (Guide to Postgraduate)